Jon is an associate with Fontg & Hansen LLC where he advises clients on corporate, tax, commercial transactions, real estate, and securities matters. He dedicates a substantial portion of his practice to matters involving capital formation, mergers and acquisitions, tax, and general corporate governance. Prior to joining Fontg & Hansen, Jon spent five years working for KPMG LLP in the Mergers and Acquisitions and State and Local Tax practices.
Jon attended the University of Missouri – Columbia earning a B.S. in Business Administration in 2008 and received his J.D. from the University of Missouri – Kansas City in 2011.
- Fontg & Hansen LLC – Associate 2017 to present
- KPMG LLP
- Mergers & Acquistions – Tax, 2013-2017
- State and Local Tax, 2011-2013
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Business and Entrepreneurial Law Emphasis
- Law Clerk, Missouri Attorney General’s Office
- University of Missouri – Columbia, B.S., Business Administration, 2008
- Magna Cum Laude
- Emphasis in Finance and Real Estate
bar admissions + memberships
- Admitted, State Bar of Missouri
- Admitted, State Bar of Kansas
- Member, Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association