Fontg Hansen is driven to provide responsive, cost-effective and innovative solutions to help our clients achieve their business and personal goals. Our attorneys act not only as legal counsel, but also as strategists and advisors. Our firm’s philosophy is predicated on finding real legal and business solutions for our clients. The cornerstone of our practice is our legal and business knowledge and our belief in the importance of fostering, building and maintaining lasting and satisfying client relationships.
We work closely with clients to identify goals and objectives, and to provide innovative and pragmatic solutions tailored to their needs. Our firm provides advice on a wide range of issues, including business, real estate, corporate finance, tax, health care, technology, licensing, business succession, trust, estate and wealth planning. We serve clients in a broad range of industries, including, technology telecommunications, professional sports, aviation, construction, health, biotechnology, financial, professional and business services as well as many others.
We provide customized service that matches the needs and expectations of each individual client and we strive to outshine our competition by providing superlative value and responsive client service. These firm objectives are the responsibility of everyone in our firm, both attorneys and staff. We encourage you to contact Fontg Hansen to experience the difference.
Our impressive list of clients include, among others:
- Individuals, entrepreneurs and family business owners
- Start-up, early stage and emerging companies
- Fortune 500 companies and foreign multinational groups
- Professional sports ownership groups, athletes and coaches
- Telecommunications, media and entertainment firms
- Real estate developers, brokers and management companies
- Accounting, architectural, engineering, surveying, advertising and law firms
- Banking, insurance and other financial services companies
- Construction companies, contractors, consultants and trade organizations
- Not-for-profit entities and religious institutions
- Retail and manufacturing companies
- Technology and software companies
- Health care development and biotechnology companies
- Health care facilities, joint ventures and professional physician and dental practices
- Franchisors and franchisees
- Senior executives and high net worth individuals
CONTACT US NOW TO EXPERIENCE THE FONTG HANSEN DIFFERENCE.
The attorneys at Fontg & Hansen LLC have extensive expertise in a broad array of business transactions. Representative transactions and projects in which firm attorneys have participated as lead counsel include, among many others, the following:
- Routinely represent entrepreneurs, start-up and early stage companies in a variety of industries on the full range of issues around formation, financing, venture capital, operations, growth, succession and exit.
- Represented non-regulated arm of public utility in making multiple strategic investments in technology companies in excess of $50,000,000.
- Represented U.S. subsidiaries of a large Mexican owned corporation in providing debt and equity financing of approximately $80,000,000 to U.S. based laser, technology and digital entertainment companies.
- Represented founding ownership group in the organization, structure and development of $30,000,000 health care facility.
- Represented senior management group in the organization, structure and development of energy trading firm with hedge fund financing of $100,000,000.
- Represented buyers and sellers in M&A transactions and related financings, including auction processes, management buyouts and sale leaseback financings.
- Counseled clients in various aspects of enterprise risk management, including property casualty, liability and D&O insurance programs, the formation of captive insurance subsidiaries, and information governance.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in bank, capital markets and structure financings, ranging from simple loans to multi-billion dollar and multicurrency arrangements.
- Represented borrower in connection with $3.1 billion credit agreement, $4.5 billion senior notes financing, and $750 million mortgage bond and debenture financings.
- Represented sports ownership groups in the acquisition of professional sports franchises.
- Negotiated and drafted various sponsorship agreements, including agreement for first-ever nationally televised National High School Basketball Tournament sponsored by T-Mobile.
- Represented public and private 501(c)(3) organizations created for professional sports franchises and individual athletes and obtained NCAA approval of corporate structure of amateur programs to ensure compliance with NCAA rules, guidelines, etc.
- Represented numerous professional and retired athletes and coaches in various business and sports related transactions and endeavors.